Thursday, October 10, 2013

Funny Plumbing Pictures

DIY Plumbing


I rarely have time off. When I do, I look up anything that has to do with plumbing. I come across the funniest DIY plumbing that puts a smile on my face. Why not share it with you guys!

I understand that some of these pictures are just a quick fix. In some situations people are not fortunate enough to be able to afford to have a plumber come out to fix their problem.

In no way, shape, or form am I laughing at anybody's misfortune. I'm just sharing with you how some people are using household items to work with their plumbing.


You have to admit that this is good. It looks like Macgyver had a hand in this.














  I guess water bottles have different uses.


 I'm hoping this is not permanent.

No words can describe how this door feels.

Once again, water bottle saved the day.

I can imagine a wife telling her husband to go fix the leak.
  "See hunni, we don't need to call the plumber..."











Moral of the story .....a professional plumber should always work on your plumbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment