Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween Pumpkin Carving Ideas

Pumpkin Carving Plumber
These pumpkins are the ones we carved last year

Trust me I know this has nothing to do with plumbing tips or home repair. I just couldn't help my self since I love Halloween and pumpkin carving. I won't leave my day job to become a pumpkin carver in the near future, but we can all dream. 
Carving my masterpiece 

   




I think I did a pretty good job at carving my grim reaper. Without a doubt I won against that bat-cat-creppy-dragon thing. I have visited a few websites looking for good ideas. I'll share my favorite ones. Let me know what you think. I have to win again this year. It helps when you have a good solid pumpkin to start with. Pumpkin carving tools help, you can also use silver wear, or whatever tools you have in the garage. I might include my Milwaukee Tools this year. By the way, you should enjoy a home made pumpkin pie or pecan pie while carving pumpkins. It makes it all better. 









I have searched all over the web for good pumpkin ideas, but hands down extreme pumpkins.com has the best. This one, has been one of my favorite for a few years now. The buildings on fire make the picture for me. 


This pumpkin monster made me laugh. They did a great job with his expression. I can't figure out how they did the tongue, if you know send me an email. I wouldn't mind recreating this one. Poor little guy is about to get eaten. 

All these pumpkins are just so perfectly evil. The eyes and huge smile make them so devilishly bad. 
Burn, Burn, Burn (evil laughter)...ha ha ha ha
If I ever have a daughter, I'll do this one for her. 
Those are suppose to be his hands
Brain surgery
That's what happens when you step on my lawn
I know this one isn't really considered as pumpkin carving. It looks cool, I would want to put this in front of my house. I can just imagine how nasty it would get after a few days. 
This last one is suppose to be cute, so you don't think I was being racist and only choose evil pumpkins. 

Halloween Halloween, enjoy your pumpkin carving. Don't forget to send me pictures of your masterpieces. I promise I will share mine with you guys. 


**I would like to give thanks for all the pictures I stole from www.extremepumpkins.com, visit their site. They honestly have great ideas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment